- 500g skirt steak
- 6 cups of baby rocket
- 2 Peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 70g of crumbled blue cheese or feta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Marinate steak for 30mins in balsamic vinegar, sugar and garlic.
- With barbecue grill on high, rub the steak in vegetable oil and season generously.
- Grill steak to perfection, approximately 3 minutes per side for medium rare while peaches grill for 3 minutes, cut side down.
- Arrange rocket, cheese, peaches and rested and sliced steak on a platter. Drizzle with dressing and toss to serve.